The Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Cosmetic Regulation EC 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. CPNP registration is important for the companies outside of the EU.
It is necassery for the cosmetic companies outside the EU for CPNP notifications.
When a product has been notified in the CPNP, there is no need for any further notification at national level within the EU.
The notification is sent electronically to the European Commission.
- Competent Authorities (for the purposes of market surveillance, market analysis, evaluation and consumer information)
- Poison Centres or similar bodies established by EU countries (for the purposes of medical treatment).
The CPNP is accessible to the authorities of:
- Competent Authorities
- European Poison Centres
- Cosmetic products responsible persons
- Distributors of cosmetic products.
What information need fort the CPNP notification portal ?
- The cosmetic product’s category and its name, enabling specific identification
- The name and address of the EU responsible person
- Address the product information file (PIF)
- The country of origin in case of import
- The member state in which the cosmetic product is to be placed on the market
- The contact details of a person to contact in the case of necessity
- Name and CAS or EC (ENICS) no of CMR substances
- Frame formulation / detailed formulation
- Label of the product and photo of the packaging
Ayansan Chemical Consultancy serve the cosmetic companies for CPNP notifications services.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +90 (212) 485 50 59 for free consulting, price offers and technical information.